Main Guide Team | About us | Mt Trikora Expedition | Explore Papua Tribes | Contact us
Trekking Map & Summit Trail | 2013 CP Schedule
Erik's Picture Gallery | September 2008 Pictures | 2012 Summiter's Pictures
** Climb Carstensz Pyramid ( Puncak Jaya ) **
MARCH 2013 Summiters,
15 March 2013 (11:07 GMT +9).
This is our 144th Expeditions Since 1998!
Alain Bouthillier (Canada), Mark King (United States of America), Marshall Warren (United States of America), Patrick Gadbois (Canada), Thomas Boyer (United States of America), Todd Andrew Bausch (United States of America), Vernon Tejas (United States of America) – 03 Times Carstensz Summit
Lead: Mr. Jerni Dainga (Poxy)
Co – Guide: Mr. Meldy Senduk (Meldy)
FEBRUARY 2013 Summiters,
05 March 2013 (09:00 GMT +9) :
Gao Shen / MR (China), Huang Jianfeng / MR (China), Wang Zhongwei / MR (China),
Yang Ming / MR (China), Edward Arthurs Supplee III / MR (United States of America)
Lead: Mr. Yoshua Noya (Yosh) – 19 Expeditions (15 Times Leader), 17 Times Summits
Co – Guide: Mr. Meydi Pesak (Meds) – 07 Expeditions, 07 Times Summits
ADVENTURE INDONESIA standardized (premium) expedition provides best services ever you can find in Carstensz Pyramid. It is not only about comfort but SAFETY and SECURE expedition with best summit chance.
Carstensz Pyramid Facts : PRICE vs VALUE
It is so many complexity and questions regarding Carstensz COST vs QUALITY and SUCCESS RATE.
Check carefully everything before you decide to join with local company that claims can operate Carstensz Pyramid Expedition. During the expedition, you will be in the tough jungle about 16 days, you must be assured get proper and enough food along the trek.
Adventure Indonesia has invested much money to open Sugapa route for the first time. Sadly, when other local outfitter did expedition using this route, they left DEBT to local people. After the expedition, the porters fee and cost at sugapa were NOT PAID.
WITHOUT quilty at all, WITHOUT any effort to solve it.
And it's not fair, Adventure Indonesia was forced by the local people to pay A LOT OF MONEY for the DEBT the other local outfitter made.
Vanessa O'Brien ( Carstensz Sept 2012 Summiter) Preparing for Grand Slam Record
NOVEMBER 2012 SUMMITER :
15 November 2012:
Aurelius Waldispuhl / MR (Swiss), Andrea Imelda Waldispuhl-Korner / MRS (Swiss),
Barbara Gorska / MS (US), John Joseph Raftis / MR (Canada), Richard Thomas Pattison / MR (Australia), Liam Nichols Suckling / MR (Australia) , Shehbaz Ali Butt / MR (Canada) .
16 November 2012:
Wojciech Krzysztof Falkowski / MR (Poland) ;
Robert Jurczak / MR (Poland) ;
Jaroslaw Nikolajuk / MR (Poland) ;
Maciej Berbeka / MR (Poland) ;
Krzysztof Pierozak / MR (Poland) ;
Ryszard Chmura / MR (US) :
Olga Jadwiga Nabialek / MS (Poland) ;
Rasmia, Suzan S. H. Alhouby / MS (Palestine) ; Mustapha Ahmed M AL- Mustapha / MR (UK)
This trip far exceeded any adventure I have been on, Indiana Jones is a joke compared to what we went through in Papua! I believe we did make the right choice as it was evident your expertise and skills that came in place once we were in Papua. Our guides were superb especially Meldy and Poxi and really hard working.
Although I joined Adventure Indonesia after a last minute decision, they have seamlessly sent all complete information and worked effortlessly to make it happen for me. Everything was so organized and the local staff knowledge was the best way to live a real authentic experience. I cant even imagine how others can manage with the local culture in Papua if they dont have their own local staff. Well done Adventure Indonesia and I will be recommending you for sure for any one who wants to experience the best real wild adventure out there! Thank you Poxi and Meldy for a great time in this wild! If you want to climb Carstensz, dont think about any one else out there but Adventure Indonesia!
Suzanne Al Houby First Arab woman to summit Carstensz (Puncak Jaya).
Shatha Tower, office 2711
Dubai Media City
P.O. Box 502008
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Helicopter Expedition, still available ???
ADVENTURE INDONESIA ULTIMATE VALUE:
- Operate directly (No Other Parties) by us, the best operator (Legal Company) that already serve Carstensz Pyramid since 1998. Active until now, with best performance ever.
- Legal status, complete license, have office and branch office, very clear in RESPONSIBLE. This is guarantee when you have problem, there is a place that you can find us.
- Best services with great skills & dedication, with this effort we assist Mr. Erik Weihenmayer summit Carstensz. This is our great achievements for Carstensz Expedition.
- ADVENTURE INDONESIA is company that work and operate in TEAM not individual. You are supporting by all staff, Guide, Climbing Leader, Cook, License Administrator, reservation staff for flight & Hotel, expedition manager, porter, driver that collaborate & working togehter with one goal : SUMMIT YOU SAFE & SECURE IN SUCCESS EXPEDITION.
- Our great experience and dedication give you best success rate and summit chance, we have proven able to serve trekking safe and secure. We employ and empowerment local people, we are living and developing together with local people - This is absolute character of ADVENTURE INDONESIA. This is guarantee for your success and local people support.
- As the first operator that become leader of Carstensz Pyramid climbing, we have EXCELLENCE NETWORK in Papua. This is support with our legal status in Papua, we operate all kind of Trip in Papua not limited for Carstensz Pyramid only.
- Specialist in Wildlife and Adventure
TESTIMONIAL and SUMMIT PICTURE of Carstensz Pyramid Climb
ADVENTURE INDONESIA Carstensz Pyramid ( Puncak Jaya ) Expedition
Zbigniew Nowacki (Poland):
Adventure Indonesia to profesjonaliści. Mają duże doświadczenie i potrafią zadbać o detale wyprawy na Carstensz Pyramid. Ich wiedza na temat Gór Sudirman, ekwipunku, niełatwej drogi przez dżunglę, oraz ludzi zamieszkujących te tereny jest duża, co daje poczucie bezpiecznego przebiegu ekspedycji. Czasem można odnieść wrażenie że to im najbardziej zależy na zdobyciu tego szczytu. Potrafią rozmawiać, a ważne decyzje podejmowane są wspólnie z uczestnikami wyprawy. Poza tym to zgrany i sympatyczny zespół ludzi któremu można zaufać. Wyprawa w której uczestniczyłem została zorganizowana bardzo dobrze!!!